Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,627 reviews
www.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

So far, I like what I've seen

Systems Engineer III (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

ProsPeople are helpful in acquainting new hires with current projects. IT support is better than average (still somewhat clunky as with any megacorp). Workspace is comfortable and I have access to everything I need to do my job.

ConsCubicles. Even the management gets cubes, which makes for an egalitarian environment, but I would preferred shared offices (2 or so to a room, with a door you can close when you feel like it).

Northrop was a great company to work for. You had many opportunities for advancement.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northrop Grumman

Pros: Great Salary and working conditions. Cons: None that I can think of. More

Good place to work

Subcontracts Administrator I (Current Employee)

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great place to work, the take care of their employees and want to keep you working for them. Good benefits including insurance and retirement.… Cons: Unstable environment because of the nature of the business in working with government contracts. the pay scale has been reduced… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.