Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,507 reviews
careers.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Great Place to stay for the long term, Not a place for quick Promotions

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Bethpage, NY

I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFamily atmosphere, Working with some of the smartest people in the world. Opportunity to learn new things and be on the cutting edge of technology and defense.

ConsNo opportunity to move up, very, very slow promotions. If the government pulls funding the program you are on can be cut at anytime.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are losing middle carereer professionals because you pay the older non productive professional for to long and you under pay the lower career professioanls because they are expendable. Spend more time and effort on the middle career professionals, this is your future.

Manufacturing Apprentice

Manufacturing Apprentice (Current Employee)
West Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Some exposure to training materials. Cons: Fast Pace. Long hours in standing and working. Not very… Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Defense Contractor

Logistics Engineer (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good company to work for if you can find a… Cons: Unfortunately worked there twice but never found a good fit....was… Advice to Senior Management: help employes to find a good fit for them and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.