Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,505 reviews
careers.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Field Engineer

Field Engineer (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe company is willing to work with you and aid in your desired direction for your career. The pay is adequate for the area. You can move up in your career field easily or change careers within the company as well with ease.

ConsManagement forgets to inform you of the decisions that reflect you in a timely manner. The company is dependent on military contracts that are currently down. The companies culture is a learning environment and everyone is there to help you for the most part.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication with employees is always helpful with lower management.

Great company to work for, long hours, great pay, great benefits

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time

Pros: Great pay and potential to move up. Great benefits. Great… Cons: At times long work days. Budget cuts across the board. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manager aero/eng Labs

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: Wages-companionship-honisty- cooperation across the board Cons: Downsizing - Union in production Advice to Senior Management: Keep retires in touch, i.e. mail weekly news that is distributed to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.