Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,623 reviews
www.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Engineer Systems 4

Systems Engineer IV (Current Employee)
Redondo Beach, CA

ProsLots of challenging work at the system of systems company. Lots of training opportunities for those willing to invest their spare time in classwork or company initiatives. Decent budget for job-related classes.

ConsWe are working in an austere environment. Lower costs are more important than a technical improvement. New processes evolve fast and require management intervention during "upgrades."

Advice to Senior Managementkeep a balance of low volume satellite business expertise vs aircraft high volume business.

Very profesional, courteous and helpful with new employees

Cyber Security Analyst (Current Employee)
    Fort George G Meade, MD

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great shift and work hours Cons: Too many benifits programs and not a person to ask… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure you have another employye to help finish inprocessing and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to work, constant change"

HRBP (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Poeple, benefits, excting work, opportunity to see some world class products and… Cons: Poor Leadership is some areas and leadership selection should be… Advice to Senior Management: Take a closer look at leadership selection Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.