Northrop Grumman

  www.northropgrumman.com
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile

1663 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Sort all reviews by: Date Rating
in
  • Culture & Values
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Career Opportunities
  • Approves of CEO

 

Very good experience with Northrop Grumman

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI loved working for NG. They are very forward-thinking and they take care of their employees. There was a sense of pride and patriotism working there. They view employees as capable and responsible.

ConsAs with most large organziations, it was somewhat bureaucratic. I would like to work there again. But, unless you are experienced in defense and aerospace, it's hard to get in.

Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

    • Culture & Values
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Career Opportunities
    • Approves of CEO

     

    Very Challenging and enjoyable. Provided a well rounded business and customer relations.

    Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

    I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 10 years

    Pros: Product lines, new business, design & development, proposals, capture management, Cons: Very large company with rigid operations parameters. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

    • Culture & Values
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Career Opportunities
    • Approves of CEO

     

    Decent place to work -- yet needs to change to survive

    Business Development Manager (Former Employee) McLean, VA

    I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

    Pros: For 95% of the time, NG does indeed value its employees. They offer relatively competitive salaries and good benefits. If you are in even the… Cons: The other 5% of the time, however, NG leadership manages to destroy whatever good will and confidence from its staff through mindless layoffs or capricious… Advice to Senior Management: Roll up your sleeves and involve yourself in your business, including actually understanding your bids. Do what you say 100% of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.