Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,506 reviews
careers.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Great Experience

College Intern (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman as an intern for less than a year

ProsThis internship was an amazing experience! Everything I learned was very interesting and the people that work there are very helpful and friendly. This company really cares about its employees, their integrity and maintaining the finest quality of its products possible.

ConsI really have no complaints about my experience there. Sure the procedures to get things done are are a little tedious but I understand why it is that way.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Really I have no advice to give because my manager and supervisor were both very helpful and made sure I was up to speed in what was going on.

Overall a good company to work for.

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: This company offers a good benefit package. Cons: AS with all Government contracting jobs there is little job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Starting off with a bam - getting sketchy

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than a year

Pros: 9/80 schedule is a healthy work/life balance Compensation seems aligned with other… Cons: Lots of consideration and discussion about consolidating position, downsizing In the past year we've already… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.