Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com
There are newer employer reviews for Northrop Grumman

NG is OK if you are in the 'CLICK" if not you just report for work and hope you dont get laid off.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benifits are good, I will give them that. 401 is the bomb. The work life balance is ok for some positions and very good for some others, if you are in the good ole boys ring of people i imagine it is quite enjoyable. If not it is just a job. I have been here for 7 years and our leave has been cut back twice (to save the company money so they can survive) but yet every quarter is a record setting quarter in profits. Good for your profit sharing accounts!!

Cons

We are constantly being asked about engagement. Everything they ask about and you bring up, they have a "Green Plan" to fix the issue but then again next year it is exactly the same. Same issues, did not fix what was broken from the previous year so why are you asking us again. This town only has a couple big organizations so if it sucks you still have to stay with it or go over to another company that is just as phony as this one is and wont look at you if you are over 40. You know who you are Cap1. So we stick to this one and hope you are not laid off. We have had 2 layoff sessions in the past 3 months and they are not groups but random people that otherwise there is no pattern. Maybe just the money they make is the pattern or you are not in the club with the boss man?? Dont like the poor little dirty kid on the street routine because they are not. They take that uniform off and reviel a tuxedo and caddy.

Stop asking what is wrong and then get mad if we tell you. That is the super annoying part. They want you to be frank about the issues then they say you are not a team player if you do pass on your true thoughts. No room for advancement excapt again the chosen few. Lets reorg for the 20th time and rename everyones title except for the worker bees who never go anywhere. They stay where they are until the end of time.

1965 Other Employee Reviews for Northrop Grumman (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Northrop Grumman