Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com

Good work just gets a pat on the back

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsThe travel opportunities have been fantastic, I have great insurance at a good price, and I get to work with some truly talented people everyday. I also have a flexible work schedule, so I can shift my hours around as needed to accommodate outside activities.

ConsDespite excellent performance reviews, it can be difficult to advance here. This is based on both my own experience as well as watching several others get frustrated and eventually leave the company for large pay increases and better work environments.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter the first year or two, stop being obsessed with whether someone has a certain degree or certification and focus more on the work they are doing and the customer satisfaction that results.

Good old boys

Engineer II (Former Employee) Newport News, VA

I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: constant work with below market pay Cons: office culture in drydocks is hate filled. Advice to Senior Management: get rid of the high salaried incompetent managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company on Paper

Procurement Analyst (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very Diverse, community active and Green Thinking, tries to do… Cons: So large that cost savings suggestions or ideas at the worker… Advice to Senior Management: Information Sector is like the "step brother" of all the company sectors. Low morale due to not enough employees to cover the work load while… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!