Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com

Very rewarding position in a company that respected me.

Former Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Palmdale, CA
Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Palmdale, CA

Pros

It was a great place to intern - they respected me, challenged me, and gave me interesting things to work on. They never thought that I was incapable of doing something or figuring my position out. Great for self starters.

Cons

Not for people who want to be micromanaged. The office politics can become tiresome and compensation can be lower than some smaller companies.

Continue to treat your employees well and work on eliminating the office politics and you will have an undeniably great place to work for anyone!

Other reviews for Northrop Grumman

Good work just gets a pat on the back

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Pros

The travel opportunities have been fantastic, I have great insurance at a good price, and I get to work with some truly talented people everyday. I also have a flexible work schedule, so I can shift my hours around as needed to accommodate outside activities.

Cons

Despite excellent performance reviews, it can be difficult to advance here. This is based on both my own experience as well as watching several others get frustrated and eventually leave the company for large pay increases and better work environments.

After the first year or two, stop being obsessed with whether someone has a certain degree or certification and focus more on the work they are doing and the customer satisfaction that results.

Excellent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  East Norwalk, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Norwalk, CT

Pros

Great environment and people. Most people are very friendly. Benefits are great.

Cons

"Towered" job function. Little cross training. Each position has a narrow job function with little flexibility.

There are newer employer reviews for Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!