Northrop Grumman

Great Experience for Interns

Intern (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

ProsNorthrop Grumman provides a really great intern program. It keeps all the summer interns around the sector to be involved, learn, and socialize with other interns during the summer. They take pride in their intern program and want them to be more like employees than interns. They provide meaningful work during the summer so it doesn't feel like that stereotypical intern job of getting coffee and making copies.

ConsFrom the perspective of an intern, you won't get feedback very often like you would in an academic environment. It is an adjustment and really the only con.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the interns involved ni meaningful projects. We gave up our summer to come work here. We want to gain as much experience from this position as possible.

Civility and Loyalty Still Exist

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: They are not interested in rapid turnover of employees. They will give you lots of responsibility. They value loyalty, while understanding… Cons: No big contracts this year (although they may have some in the next year). Available skills training is mostly geared toward… Advice to Senior Management: To the older generation, job stability meant that you could stay at the same job for a long time. To the newer generation, job… More

Great Job

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
Newport News, VA

I worked at Northrop Grumman

Pros: Great place to work with good benifits and pay. Cons: A lot of the same desk work everyday Advice to Senior Management: Such a big company that not everyone is on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northrop Grumman CEO Wesley G. Bush. All reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees.