Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com

I like NG

Current Employee - Data Analyst  in  Monterey, CA
Current Employee - Data Analyst in Monterey, CA

Pros

good advancement opportunities and everyone is very helpful.

Cons

I work on an off-site location and there are not a lot of daily perks. We work this client and have to follow their rules. BUt that is about it. I like my job and managers.

Keep doing what you're doing. Maybe give a little more pay to the people who make the contract go.

Other reviews for Northrop Grumman

Overall a good place to work.

Current Employee - Software Engineer I  in  El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer I in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Northrop Grumman Integrated Systems is a good place to work because the company treats you like a family member rather than an "employee". Management understands when you have important things that you need to do outside of work and they work with you on a solution that benefits everyone. There are regular performance reviews that help you to know what areas you can improve in as well as the areas you are doing well in. The expectations of employees are realistic because most of the time management has been in your position and done your job. Overall it is a good place to work.

Cons

Northrop Grumman is a very large corporation so it takes a long time to get simple tasks done because of all the people things have to go through to get approved. There is also a lot of competition for every promotion and every job and it's easy to get overlooked because of how many employees the company has. In order to get the promotion you want it is many times necessary to move somewhere very undesirable like the middle of the desert because of the nature of the business Northrop Grumman does. In summary, the size of the company makes things more difficult than they need to do.

Provide more opportunities for growth.

Good company that cares about developing its people.

Current Employee - Software Engineer II  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Software Engineer II in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Willingness to spend money on their engineers for training and education. Easy access to upper management.

Cons

Infrequent recognition, not much in the way of guided career management - you're on your own.

Recognize your engineers' hard work more often. Keep supporting their development.

There are newer employer reviews for Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!