Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com

So of the best professional experience I have ever had in my career.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Sierra Vista, AZ

ProsFor the team I was on - great synergy, always worked with the latest technologies. Some of the things we developed were very progressive and innovative - leading edge stuff. That had a lot to do with the customers and their missions.

ConsFor that particular project, not enough space for all the people who worked on the project. It got better with time though. I think fewer retired military in senior positions would have made a big difference too.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management back east would do well to look to hiring Senior Managers for the Sierra Vista area from places outside of the local area. Certainly some people with more a more technical background would likely help.

It's OK...could be better.

Senior IT Principal (Current Employee) Eagan, MN

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: Big company - with lots of money. Stable. Cons: Does not pay as they should for their IT professionals.… Advice to Senior Management: treat your employees well. Don't be so greedy. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Management stuck in a vacuum from 1985

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Northrop Grumman

Pros: Good benefits at a low cost Cons: Meetings, meetings meetings.....which are the 1- 5 hour solution to every question that should only take an email or short call to solve. Most… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in new mgmt blood to McLean (if anyone's willing) and be a little more progressive with regard to mgmt styles and work environment. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!