Northside Hospital
www.northside.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

RN

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northside Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBest Women's Services in the South. Oppurtunities to grow and advance..FMLA, short term disability, long term disability, 401 K

ConsAttendance policies and some benefits vary per department. Insurance is not as good as some hospitals. Medical floors are almost always full and understaffed. Poor lighting in parking garage. Worker's Comp after injury is not user friendly. No sick days all days are PTO, FMLA kicks in after being out for 2 weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of emploees, work more on team building, don't accept sub-standard work from some and then demand others to pick up the slack.

New Nurse Orientation in Family Centered Care at Northside in Atlanta

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Northside Hospital as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Opportuniy, as a new RN, to get great experience in… Cons: Orientation is misleading. You are strongly advised to ask for help from your clinicians as needed, however, each clinician gives you completely different information. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep in touch with the people you are responsible for. Make sure they are doing what's best for all new employees. Remind them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bad Management

I have been working at Northside Hospital

Pros: The biweekly check pays the bills. Cons: No one cares about how well you preform. All anyone… Advice to Senior Management: Start treating your most productive employees with respect No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Northside Hospital.

Worked for Northside Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northside Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northside Hospital CEO Bob Quattrocchi. All reviews posted anonymously by Northside Hospital employees.