Northside Hospital

www.northside.com

I am very satisfied with my employment at Northside

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe opportunities for advancement are great. The employees are friendly and willing to help others. Northside as a whole is involved in areas that allows the employees to partake in volunteering in various areas. They also give quarterly bonuses.

ConsNorthside's time off is different from other companies, theirs is PTO (paid time off). However, it's nothing that they actually give you, you accure the time from time worked.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think they should at least give their employees the standard 9 to 10 holidays off with pay and not take the time back from your accured (PTO).

Very supportive & positive~ a great place to work!

Nurse (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Northside Hospital

Pros: Culture of growth and teamwork. Positive energy. I feel as if they truly… Cons: Not all units are as well run as mine, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best job I ever had and wish I had waited to retire.

Secretary II (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Northside Hospital

Pros: Understands when you have a personal problem or illnesss. Raises were great… Cons: My only con was the distance I had to drive… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees when they have a complaint about another employee - sometimes they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Northside Hospital.

Worked for Northside Hospital? Contribute to the Community!