Northside Hospital

www.northside.com

The best way to appeciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.

ProsMedium sized hospital that has a decent pace to it. It's located in Florida so you can't beat the weather:) Seems to be opportunities to advance if that is your desire.

ConsCleanliness could be improved across the board. For profit means not as much money is rolled back into the facility for new equiment, etc instead it goes to the shareholders. Often working very lean during certain times of the year. Workload tends to be seasonal which means call-offs.

Advice to Senior Management“The conventional definition of management is getting work done through people, but real management is developing people through work.”
- Agha Hasan Abedi

I will stay at Northside

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Northside Hospital

Pros: Northside has a good reputation in the community and I… Cons: Management seems disconnected from the everyday staff. Nurses pay is not up to the rest of the area. We do not celebrate "Nurses… Advice to Senior Management: I would like management to acknowledge an employees good work record including attendance, timeliness, willing to pick… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work; many opportunities for career advancement.

I have been working at Northside Hospital

Pros: Best reasons for working at Northside Hospital: You feel proud of working there Northside employees are like a family Everyone… Cons: Dowsides of working at Northside Hospital: Because everyone strives to know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northside Hospital.

Worked for Northside Hospital? Contribute to the Community!