Northwest Community Hospital

www.nch.org

Staff nurse 10 years

Acute Care Staff Nurse (Current Employee) Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

ProsIt is a smaller community hospital with excellent standards of care. Magnet recognized for nursing excellence. Great group of people to work with, hard-working people that take their jobs seriously.

ConsLeadership and management at the hospital is lacking. There is a definite discrepancy between executive leadership and the people that actually make the hospital run smoothly.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to listen to your employees. Their job satisfaction is undeniably low as of the last few years. Happy, well kept, employees produce great outcomes. Instead of demanding more and more and listening less and less....a new strategy could be used to create better outcomes for the patients.

Good Hospital, Great experience in the float department

Pct (Current Employee) Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I have been working at Northwest Community Hospital part-time

Pros: More competitive pay than nursing homes/other local hospitals Magnet Hospital- Keeps up… Cons: Recent lay-offs and fluctuating census sometimes result in difficulty staffing the floors adequately. However, managers work hard to resolve this and I haven't worked any… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rules or no rules, whatever fits current finances.

Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I have been working at Northwest Community Hospital part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Used to be one of the best places to work,… Cons: - layoffs, downstaffing, too many hourly employees, place is empty and feels very unsafe - too many made up awards for cardiology, radiology, patient care, having… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in people who are devoted to patient care, not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Northwest Community Hospital.

Worked for Northwest Community Hospital? Contribute to the Community!