Northwest Community Hospital

www.nch.org

Small Community Hospital, Large RN & MD Skill Base

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Arlington Heights, IL

ProsNo vast unknown corporate entity not paying attention to us - we are all in one major campus. Small town feel, patients are community members - but many are from out of staff due to MD skill base. Education is encouraged, Nursing empowered.

ConsMuch change, many long term RNs (10+, 20+, 30+ years) are unsure of the huge shift, new leadership (Huge change, many had been here 20+ years). I say hold on & watch NCH take charge in the change of healthcare.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think top leadership has a good vision, middle management - some are shaky and hopefully they will either upright themselves or replace with stronger candidates. Bruce is no longer CEO, information on site is incorrect. Do approve of the new CEO, Steve.

Fresh leadership

Medical Technologist (Current Employee) Arlington Heights, IL

I have been working at Northwest Community Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A lot of the high level management has left leaving… Cons: The IT is old and slow. The layout is complicated,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Be open & honest to your employees.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Arlington Heights, IL

I have been working at Northwest Community Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros: Part of the community, has been there for a long… Cons: Undergoing major shake up that has been rough & too… Advice to Senior Management: I hope you know what you're doing. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Northwest Community Hospital.

Worked for Northwest Community Hospital? Contribute to the Community!