Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Nice slow place to work

Current Employee - Security Officer in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Security Officer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Pros

It's a nice place to work. The pay is better if you are a nurse or in the medical field. The hospital itself is in a nice slow area unlike some of the larger hospitals in Seattle. It has plenty of room to expand and grow throughout the years and it would be fun to come back in 20 or so years and see what the hospital looks like. The best part about the hospital is the health benefits. You don't find a company willing to pay for most of everything. Like a said a great place to work if you are in the medical field or just starting out in it.

Cons

The biggest downside is the communication with the hospital. Although it's a nice place to work. You hear very little from senior leadership in the way of communication. We have good people in charge of the hospital that look out for the employees and are willing to help out if need be. It sometimes takes forever for things to happen but I guess that happends all the time in a work place. A lot of customer service is the biggest down turn as we deal with more of the "low lifes" of the hospital. Like I said nice place to work and start a career in the health care field.

None really. It's pretty good.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (View Most Recent)

Needs better customer service

I worked at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

some nice people mixed in...

Cons

Pretentious atmosphere to the public, ironically everyone is always trying to move on elsewhere. Really needs work on customer service all together. I was surprised how so many people manage to be rude and get away with it. That was pretty embarrassing when people would tell me stories about their experiences here.

To have a better approach to the public, patient and everyone outside of NW so that people are not tuned off

Nice people

I worked at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Pros

Nice people, nice campus, okay benefits.

Cons

Communication is not the greatest

There are newer employer reviews for Northwest Hospital & Medical Center