Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
www.nwhospital.org Seattle , WA

Nice slow place to work

Security Officer (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsIt's a nice place to work. The pay is better if you are a nurse or in the medical field. The hospital itself is in a nice slow area unlike some of the larger hospitals in Seattle. It has plenty of room to expand and grow throughout the years and it would be fun to come back in 20 or so years and see what the hospital looks like. The best part about the hospital is the health benefits. You don't find a company willing to pay for most of everything. Like a said a great place to work if you are in the medical field or just starting out in it.

ConsThe biggest downside is the communication with the hospital. Although it's a nice place to work. You hear very little from senior leadership in the way of communication. We have good people in charge of the hospital that look out for the employees and are willing to help out if need be. It sometimes takes forever for things to happen but I guess that happends all the time in a work place. A lot of customer service is the biggest down turn as we deal with more of the "low lifes" of the hospital. Like I said nice place to work and start a career in the health care field.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone really. It's pretty good.

Needs better customer service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: some nice people mixed in... Cons: Pretentious atmosphere to the public, ironically everyone is always trying to move on elsewhere. Really needs work on customer service all together. I was surprised… Advice to Senior Management: To have a better approach to the public, patient and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Pros: Nice people, nice campus, okay benefits. Cons: Communication is not the greatest No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.

Worked for Northwest Hospital & Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Northwest Hospital & Medical Center employees.