Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
www.nwhospital.org Seattle , WA

Needs better customer service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prossome nice people mixed in...

ConsPretentious atmosphere to the public, ironically everyone is always trying to move on elsewhere. Really needs work on customer service all together. I was surprised how so many people manage to be rude and get away with it. That was pretty embarrassing when people would tell me stories about their experiences here.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo have a better approach to the public, patient and everyone outside of NW so that people are not tuned off

Nice people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Pros: Nice people, nice campus, okay benefits. Cons: Communication is not the greatest No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Northwest has a collaborative work environment between staff, management and senior leadership. You feel supported.

Manager (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very collaborative between departments. You don't have to watch your back. Senior management has a very open door policy.… Cons: Always financially challenged. Wages are low and capital spending very tight. Union employee wages are much more positive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.

Worked for Northwest Hospital & Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Northwest Hospital & Medical Center employees.