Northwest Medical Center

www.northwestmed.com

A lot of Office Politics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsHealth Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, A lot of really NICE and Helpful People work there. Room for Advancement.

ConsManagement is paranoid and sneaky. It feels like you have to watch your back... I was in a "lead" position and when I held staff accountable my boss did not back me up. Then, when it was time for my review he told me I didnt do a good job of holding people accountable. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. When I tried to get people to back me up, there was little or not support.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease dont forget the hard workers who dont complain. Who come to work and do their job and don't get accolades. It felt like a popularity contest in my department. If I didnt hang out with people after work, I wasnt taken seriously AT Work. How does this happen with adults?

Not bad

Director (Former Employee) Margate, FL

I worked at Northwest Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people there and likable. Cons: Bad management there and not so likable Advice to Senior Management: NA More

Receptionist and customer service

Receptionist (Former Employee) Springdale, AR

I worked at Northwest Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent pay, hours, benefits, gifts Cons: long hours, no confidentially, jumps to conclusions, no checking facts,… Advice to Senior Management: confidentailly No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northwest Medical Center.

Worked for Northwest Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!