Northwest Savings Bank

www.northwestsavingsbank.com
  www.northwestsavingsbank.com
There are newer employer reviews for Northwest Savings Bank

Great Place To Work. Worked for only a short period of time in 07, but wish I could have stayed. It is a great company

Former Employee - FT Teller
Former Employee - FT Teller

I worked at Northwest Savings Bank

Pros

Nice family-like atmosphere. All coworkers are respectful of eachother. Everyone chips in to get things done.

Cons

Can be boring during downtimes

Great Management

9 Other Employee Reviews for Northwest Savings Bank (View Most Recent)

Excellent Experience

Current Employee - IT Intern in Warren, PA
    Current Employee - IT Intern in Warren, PA

I have been working at Northwest Savings Bank as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I learned a lot about building computer and server hardware. On top of this I gained a lot of experience in the general field of IT and how tech problems were resolved in a company. I feel like I personally grew a lot over the course of the summer.

Cons

One thing I would mention is that Human Resources was not very good about getting new employees, especially interns, situated in the company. They never actually alerted the tech department of my start date which made it difficult the first week difficult.

Started off wonderful.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Northwest Savings Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits
    Flexible time off
    OK schedule

Cons

Far too many power hungry people. Company would rather stab you in that back than train you. Operations will turn the other cheek for managers they are friends with, and come down hard on those they don't like for the same issues. One by one they pick off great managers that won't be puppets. Some supervisors will go out of their way to degrade their employees.

Pay more attention to those in power. It is often abused. Punishment is not the same for everyone, , it just depends on if you are liked.

There are newer employer reviews for Northwest Savings Bank