Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation
www.nmff.org Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company

Receptionist (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsGreat Company, your normal 8am to 5pm job. They also, give an annual $200-$500 bonus around Thanksgiving. Really good, health benefits and when I started they offered an excellent 401k. Team player environment.

ConsNew bosses, is definitely a con here. I went through 3 bosses in 5 years while at NMFF. The last one was difficult to work for and he really didn't take the time to get to know his employees. Instead, we became just a number to him.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire better Departmental managers.

Mixed experience

I have been working at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation

Pros: Prestigious organization with some wonderful people. Cons: There is a lack of communication and direction from management… Advice to Senior Management: Sow more appreciation to staff. More

Decent place to work

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation

Pros: Good place to work. Quite lean, so not a lot… Cons: Demanding users. Management takes a long time to fill open… Advice to Senior Management: None More
There are newer reviews on Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.

Worked for Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation CEO James L. Schroeder. All reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation employees.