Northwestern Memorial Hospital
www.nmh.org Chicago , IL 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Assistant Associate (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsThe professionalism and gold standard of excellence was great plus and really made it worth while working there. I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team and learning about all the exciting opportunities everyone else was working on.

ConsPerhaps a con would be the level of stuffiness there. Some people were very up tight but then again you could not interact with them if you did not wish to.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice I would give to management would be to continue the great work. I felt the organization was truly well run.

Great Place to work for

I have been working at Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Pros: Most processes are in place, it is very easy to come in and start working on projects, (you can hit the ground running). Management… Cons: The Hospital location makes it very costly to get to work. Parking is over 150.00 per month. You can take public transportation but the cost… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage employees to voice their ideas. Give equal amounts of positive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It has been such a wonderfu, inspiring experience after the beat-down from my previous corporate experience.

I have been working at Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Pros: The inspiration to be your best and get awarded for… Cons: The commute from my house. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and continue to recognise good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Worked for Northwestern Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northwestern Memorial Hospital CEO Dean M. Harrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Memorial Hospital employees.