There are newer employer reviews for Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Great place to work

Current Employee - Assistant Associate  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Assistant Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Pros

The professionalism and gold standard of excellence was great plus and really made it worth while working there. I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team and learning about all the exciting opportunities everyone else was working on.

Cons

Perhaps a con would be the level of stuffiness there. Some people were very up tight but then again you could not interact with them if you did not wish to.

My advice I would give to management would be to continue the great work. I felt the organization was truly well run.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Northwestern Memorial Hospital (View Most Recent)

Great Place to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Pros

Most processes are in place, it is very easy to come in and start working on projects, (you can hit the ground running). Management makes them self available to the employees and will assist in removing any hurdles. Over all it is a great place to work for.

Cons

The Hospital location makes it very costly to get to work. Parking is over 150.00 per month.
    You can take public transportation but the cost of the train and bus adds up as well.
    Very political, you will do great as long as you follow the procedures that are in place.

Encourage employees to voice their ideas. Give equal amounts of positive feedback as well the negative feedback. Discuss plans for career development.

It has been such a wonderfu, inspiring experience after the beat-down from my previous corporate experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Pros

The inspiration to be your best and get awarded for your hard work.

Cons

The commute from my house.

Keep up the good work and continue to recognise good employees through your performance recognition program.

There are newer employer reviews for Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Worked for Northwestern Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!