Northwestern Mutual
3.6 of 5 1,231 reviews
www.northwesternmutual.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Just an awful place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNo pros, except that the company as a whole is good. Northwestern is an amazing company, but not the Seery group. They are the agency in WHite Plains.

ConsAwful management. Awful structure. Just terrible teamwork. They do not want you to succeed and the level of turnover is awful. people are in and out all the time. The firm is not doing well, and the amount of people staying there is so slim. People al compain about how miserable they are.
RUN FROM THIS PLACE!

Not a Rep, but work for one

Assistant to Financial Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Northwestern Mutual part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible Schedule, Ownership of tasks, opportunity to learn and grow in SEVERAL unique areas. Family-like culture, high energy and positive attitudes. Office culture always wants… Cons: Slightly outdated technology and systems...but it is a work in… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the amazing work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company and great people

Financial Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Northwestern Mutual full-time for more than a year

Pros: Unlimited income potential Great training, can break down the steps to succeed Proprietary products Family like work culture People… Cons: Financial rep position not suited for everyone, this is easily the biggest con. It takes the right person who can live with the good and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Northwestern Mutual.

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Mutual reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Northwestern Mutual CEO John E. Schlifske. All reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Mutual employees.