Northwestern University

www.northwestern.edu

rewarding experience and high growth potential

Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) Evanston, IL

ProsGreat education, lots of opportunities to grow. As a PhD student, I have worked in multiple labs, interned in different industries, and even got a management certificate from the Kellogg School of Business, for free.

Strong brand. Northwestern is not only well recognized in the Midwest but also on both coasts (a little surprising to me). My roommate and I got jobs in the silicon valley and some classmates got jobs in NY, PA etc. Due to NU's reputation in the business world, some of my friends with PhD in engineering were offered jobs from MCK, BCG, and Bain.

Lots of fun! Evanston is a great suburb, only 30hr driving from downtown Chicago. Countless concerts in the summer. Always have trouble in deciding which one to go to. I am a big fan of NBA and it was great experience to witness the revival of the Bulls.

ConsWinter is a pain in the "windy city"

Nice place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Northwestern University full-time

Pros: People are overall very content and seemed to be pleased… Cons: Nothing ever gets done... Far too much red tape and pointless discussions.... Way… Advice to Senior Management: Pointless to offer... More

Everything so far so good

Research Assistant (Current Employee) Evanston, IL

I have been working at Northwestern University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Beautiful campus, with plenty of resource for your research. You work with the most experienced… Cons: Well, you need to teach, and then you need to adapt to the need of the undergrads,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Northwestern University.

Worked for Northwestern University? Contribute to the Community!