Nortrak

www.nortrak.com
  www.nortrak.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nortrak

Good company to work for.

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Inspector
Former Employee - Quality Assurance Inspector

I worked at Nortrak

Pros

Good benefits package, diversity in where you can work, decent pay for the area you work and overall, management treats employess well with Employee Appreciation, Christmas parties, Holidays off, overtime pay, etc.

Cons

You don't get much notification when it comes to overtime and the need to work it. Which I think is probably at most companies.

The need for better work place conditions, ie cleanliness, 5S and such, is in need of improvement at my facility.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Nortrak (View Most Recent)

Pays the Bills, but that's it.

I have been working at Nortrak

Pros

paid holidays, annual pay raises, overtime available for most shifts, this company has a good health benefits program in place for its employees

Cons

not much available for climbing the career ladder, many have been doing the same job for 10 plus years, a no fault absence policy can give a hard time to sick employees

As the other reviewer said, it pays the bills...

Current Employee - Designer in Cheyenne, WY
    Current Employee - Designer in Cheyenne, WY

I have been working at Nortrak full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Low stress work environment compared to my previous job. Big on safety. Gift Cards are cool for safety record. Health benefits are good.

Cons

They are always watching you to make sure you are working. Big management wastes a lot of money on travel. Average raises per year are 1.2 percent. No where to move up or advance your career.

Stop micromanaging your employees and treat your professional staff like they are professionals. (eg eliminate the clock in/out requirements for salaried employees) Upgrade to current CAD software. Restructure so one can achieve progressive levels of expertise in their position.

There are newer employer reviews for Nortrak