Novartis Pharmaceuticals

www.pharma.us.novartis.com

overly bureaucratic but high quality science and well integrated multicultural work force

Lab Head (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsStylish, European organisation. The company pays attention to detail whether it is science, regulatory, PR or employee satisfaction. Social in an American scale.

ConsLack of uniform standards in operation. One has to learn how to interact with individual departments. Supervisors often create stressful microenvironment and associates have little protection but seeking other jobs. Very male heavy management.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe won't listen. Joe Jimenez is only recently took over leadership and too soon to tell. He may be too American (blunt and profit centric) for a European (more socially committed workplace) company.

Excellent administrative systems, great co-workers

Contractor Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) East Hanover, NJ

I have been working at Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Pros: Great administrative systems Helpful and knowledgeable coworkers Fun place to work Salary is… Cons: Very difficult to get perm administrative assistant position Advice to Senior Management: none More

Extremely bad management, no respect for skilled professionals, over working is part of life, too many mistakes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) East Hanover, NJ

I worked at Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Pros: Good salary if one can negotiate well Learning opportunity if one… Cons: Very Poor management Far away from reality Everyone is trying to move upwards by hook or by crook Too much politics No respect for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!