Novartis Pharmaceuticals

www.pharma.us.novartis.com

So far so good.

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

Pros

It's good the have dedicated team members who's focus on the same goal, success! Everyone is trying very hard to make every campaign a success to prove that we can succeed at any task thrown at us.

Cons

With the constant leadership changes, it's hard to figure out what direction this new site head will lead the site. The jury is still out on this new site head.

Other reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Corporate and Robotic

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

Pros

Flexible work schedule; company car, gas and insurance is covered; good medical benefits; great vacation allowance; but none of these outweigh the downside

Cons

Micromanagement at all levels; tedious hours of required online courses about things like texting and emails; avg 1-2% raises per year; faulty and delayed data (i.e., sales goals are usually sent out 2 months into a quarter leaving only 1 month before the end of term); managers are treated like children from upper management, which means reps are treated like children by managers; NO STABLITITY (expect a layoff at least every other year)

Treat your employees like adults. Stop spoon feeding us information, and offer more opportunities to learn from US--the people interacting with customers--how things should be done instead of the HQ teams that only confer with northern US associates. Stop telling us that we have the ability to run our district our own way, and then requiring us to do additional programs that are really just a waste of our time.

positive in general

Pros

nice people in general, good pipeline, company holiday between Christmas and New Year, company stock

Cons

for 2012-2015 due to company flat growth, development opportunity limited

There are newer employer reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!