Novartis Pharmaceuticals
www.pharma.us.novartis.com East Hanover, NJ 5000+ Employees

Pharmaceutical sales

Primary Care Sales (Former Employee)
San Bernardino, CA

ProsPharmaceuticals was the best job I ever had. I was hired in 1999....and, laid off last month. I was always treated well during my tenure, and, sad I was laid off.

ConsThe industry has changed dramatically over the years...sadly, it is circling the drain...massive layoffs everywhere in big Pharma...hence, the layoff....3500 in the last 2 years.

Excellent culture but going through down sizing pains

Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee)
    Honolulu, HI

I worked at Novartis Pharmaceuticals full-time for less than a year

Pros: The management team was excellent for me. Cons: Getting laid off after being hired Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work More

Very poor communication and unclear, unproductive processes.

Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee)
    Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Novartis Pharmaceuticals as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Nice people and physical environment to work in. Cons: Very poor communication from managers to administration. Very little… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your administrative staff with the same respect as your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Pharmaceuticals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Novartis Pharmaceuticals CEO AndrĂ© Wyss. All reviews posted anonymously by Novartis Pharmaceuticals employees.