Novartis Pharmaceuticals

www.pharma.us.novartis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Great intern experience to explore the pharmaceutical industry!

Former Employee - Pharmacy Student Intern in Singapore (Singapore)
Former Employee - Pharmacy Student Intern in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Novartis Pharmaceuticals as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Opportunity to interact with people from all over the world. Everything is done with patient as the central focus and improvements are consistently being made to current processes. Sharing and contribution of ideas are always welcome and there is great rapport among the staff regardless of hierachy. Many cohesion and team-building activities are organized, such as weekly runs and badminton.

Cons

Very high expectations are set, but as an intern I feel less of the stress compared to the full-time staff. Quite a lot of administrative and desk-bound work is required from time to time, even as engineers. Location is in Tuas, might be inconvenient for East side residents.

534 Other Employee Reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals (View Most Recent)

was good experience

I worked at Novartis Pharmaceuticals full-time

Pros

its one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world

Cons

needed a lot of hard working

its a very good experience and a very successful company that I advice any one who wants to improve his sales skill and knowledge to work with them.

Novartis IT Function

Current Employee - GIS in Basel (Switzerland)
    Current Employee - GIS in Basel (Switzerland)

I have been working at Novartis Pharmaceuticals full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Improved IT leadership team is driving through extensive change for tangible customer benefit. IT spend from refresh is high and many new technologies are being introduced.

Cons

Process and quality management overhead impacts innovation, its always significant and often present in cases where there is little or no risk justification.

Fina a better way to foster innovation in our high process/ and quality overhead sector. Consider reversing our solution delivery approach of Architecture to Operations.

There are newer employer reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals