Novartis Pharmaceuticals
www.pharma.us.novartis.com East Hanover, NJ 5000+ Employees

Worked at Novartis for 10+ years. It was fantastic until 2006 . Then layoffs every year until 2012.

Executive Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent compensation if you did well. Excellent benefits. The outlook for the company looks very promising. Generous severance if you are let go.

ConsThere is no future in pharmaceuticals. Go only if you are young and are not looking for a long term career. There are so many pharmaceutical reps. out there unable to find employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake people accountable, and don't hire more people than you need.

Sales Rep

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Novartis Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Able to work my schedule without the pressure that some… Cons: Too much focus on the number of physicians seen and… Advice to Senior Management: I had great managers. More

Stay away from this place...not worth it. Managers do NOT give a sh!t about people.

Global Clinical Program Head (Current Employee)
    East Hanover, NJ

I have been working at Novartis Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: None. Not one. Management is too busy giving employees the impression they really care about work/life balance then they tell people they cant work more… Cons: Terrible disjointed end of year review process that does not get done correclty and serve its purpose. Management often admits they need to work on… Advice to Senior Management: Quit your job and join the peace corp. You will learn more valuable life lessons then working here. Then maybe you will actually… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Pharmaceuticals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Novartis Pharmaceuticals CEO AndrĂ© Wyss. All reviews posted anonymously by Novartis Pharmaceuticals employees.