Novartis
www.novartis.com Basel, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

overall a positive place to work although in recent years the company has taken on a brand new persona.

Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Newark, NJ

ProsDown to earth company culture. Recognizes and rewards those deserving of it.

ConsNovartis became increasingly untrusting of representatives because of ongoing legal trouble the company faced. Led to a culture that didn't encourage open and honest communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe movement toward robot managers that care less about their team and more about their personal well being will prove to be the wrong move for Novartis as a whole.

Great company...too many changes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Novartis

Pros: Always depends on your manager! Cons: Drugs that have gone generic. More

Dicey leadership

Research Associate (Current Employee)
    Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Novartis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work life balance here Cons: Management must do better job Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Novartis.

Worked for Novartis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Novartis CEO Joseph (Joe) Jimenez Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Novartis employees.