Novatel Wireless

www.novatelwireless.com

It's a great entry level organization, but doesn't seem to have any internal promotion process.

Software Engineer I (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThere is a great balance of Work and Home Life here. My direct manager is fantastic and the team I'm on is also a great joy to work with. This makes morale very high which encourages positive work ethic and makes you want to come to work.

ConsThere is a lack of innovation at the company which is directly tied to the lack of incentives for such a thing. The Novatel stock is very volatile and makes for a poor investment which leads to even less incentive to innovate. This coupled with a poor promotion system is leading to lots of top talent vacating in search of better opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be more incentive for innovation. An improved promotion system would help with this and would also help keep some of your best talent at Novatel. Expanding into new markets and improving our current position in our main market would help boost our stock and strengthen our company. This can be done best if your human resources are encouraged to innovate.

Interactive and enjoyable

Software Engineer I (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Novatel Wireless

Pros: Good gym, pool, spa and sport courts (IE: Tennis, Basketball,… Cons: Lots of 3rd party interaction. Low salaries. Worried about company stability. Difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: Please improve marketing. Right now I feel there needs to be more marketing (IE: PR).… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

High stress, fast pace and no room for growth.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Novatel Wireless

Pros: Work with all the latest and greatest in technology. Brilliant peers. Health… Cons: Management is horrible on almost all levels. Anyone here below executive level has ZERO power in the company Lack… Advice to Senior Management: Shape up or lose more great workers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Novatel Wireless.

Worked for Novatel Wireless? Contribute to the Community!