Novation

www.novationco.com

Great Place to Develop a Career"

Sourcing Executive (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsFriendly, intelligent people; Excellent benefits and perks; Strong culture with happy employees; Lots of room for development and mentorship; Rewarding work helping to reduce costs in healthcare.

Novation is growing rapidly as the alliances also become larger. Organization is innovative and ahead of the curve. There are lots of organizational events such as community day, happy hours, baseball games, and team-building. Training and on-boarding is excellent for the size of the organization. Leadership seems to geniunly care for the employees, and it is a supportive environment. The talent is strong.

ConsHigh-deductable health plan; May not be as accepting of work-from-home arrangements as other innovative companies. It can also be challenging to get new technology or supplies for some reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Perfect place for old oaks...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX

I have been working at Novation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Company culture, knowledgeable work force, solid benefits-although medical costs have skyrocketed, competitive compensation… Cons: Absolutely no advancement opportunities..organizational structure with parent companies complicates delivery of products and strategy to market… Advice to Senior Management: Get out of the boardroom and truly evaluate the talent on the floor and place them accordingly. We're losing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irving, TX

I worked at Novation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good pay, PTO, 401K match other perks. Cons: Hard to break out of Admin Role. Most Admins do alot of… Advice to Senior Management: Allow Admins to train for other positions in company. Give other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Novation.

Worked for Novation? Contribute to the Community!