Novations Group
www.novations.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

An amazing place to grow...

Design Assistant (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsThe atmosphere at Novations Group is focused with a very business-minded attitude but that doesn't stop the company from having fun. The people are great to work with and for and the work is steady!

ConsThey pay could be a little better but in the time that we are in I am receiving average pay for my experience. I enjoy the flexibility of the workplace and the professionalism of everyone but sometimes it can be a little overwhelming.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are all awesome. Everyone appreciates the straightforwardness of the leadership and execitive team here including me! I know that when I show up to work I'll got hoset and productive feedback!

A company with Senior Executive with no Executive abilities and experience

Sales and Marketing (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Novations Group

Pros: If you are at the end of your career or right out of… Cons: If you are a successful professional, do not come here. It will be… Advice to Senior Management: Replace your Senior Team Be inclusive and fair to all employees,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's alright, but limited.

Senior Acct Executive (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Novations Group

Pros: Nice people, local management good at providing feedback. Socially, I enjoyed working with my colleagues. Professionally, I was challenged to stretch my capabilities. … Cons: Pay is low, and that's frustrating. More frustrating was that within my division, people were promoted based on seniority and friendships with management-- it… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage and strategize ways to empower employees at all levels to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Novations Group.

Worked for Novations Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novations Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Novations Group CEO Michael C. Hyter. All reviews posted anonymously by Novations Group employees.