Novell

www.novell.com

Novell, a founding IT co. with perception issues of whether they are relative to the market & a decent place to work!

Account Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat technology, great corporate support on products and programs, great people at corporate who really care about their jobs, technology, and each other.

ConsMarketing of products and services has been historically a challenge for the company, so it is hard to sell the solutions because of market perception of the company. Sales managers and VP come and go each year, so customers and employees get frustrated with each new VP's "program".

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on marketing or solutions and corporate America's perception of the company and bring in McKinsey or Bain or someone that can help create long term strategy.

maybe yes, maybe no

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

I have been working at Novell

Pros: The company is poised for growth. Cons: You have to fit a predetermined profile to move departments.… Advice to Senior Management: Lot of talented people are leaving. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, despite what you read in the news.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

I have been working at Novell

Pros: A collaborative environment; great customers; good visibility to-and-by senior leadership; innovation is welcomed… Cons: Cannot translate our bold vision and excellent products into increase share value; Sales team doesn't seem to match the quality… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to make the bold market plays; work harder and getting our top-tier customers to speak on our… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Novell.

Worked for Novell? Contribute to the Community!