Novell

www.novell.com

Work

ProsNovell has a really good atmosphere and does have some of the best benefits that are available. They are also open about time off and coming in to work at a decent time.

ConsNovell does not have a very good way of promoting their products, thus customers move on to competitors all the time. The company it's self is constantly shrinking its head count, making everyone nervous that their job is next to get cut.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoy the atmosphere but I would like to know that I have a future in the company. I would also ask management to not micromanage the employees.

Project management work at Novell

Project Manager (Current Employee) Provo, UT

I have been working at Novell

Pros: Good benefits Excellent facilities, offices rather than cubicles Lots of vacation time Flexible… Cons: Uncertain future, the strategy changes so often that the average employee doesn't keep up with it. Lots… Advice to Senior Management: ask yourselves the question, "When we've off-shored the majority of R&D… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No growth

Architect (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Novell

Pros: Novell provides great benefits - health, dental, etc Cons: The company has not grown and there is no growth… Advice to Senior Management: organic growth More
There are newer reviews on Novell.

Worked for Novell? Contribute to the Community!