Noven Pharmaceuticals

Very Satisfactory

Current Employee - Chemist in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Chemist in Miami, FL

I have been working at Noven Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Good benefits, fairness, professional career, resources, leadership, improvement opportunities. Noven have economically survived throughout these years. Consistently grow in spite of hurricanes, Twin Towers, Wall Street disasters among others true reasons. They pay fair bonusses when others companies had faired employess. Noven have increased salaries when others bigger companies did not even think on that. Noven consistenly protect their employess. Of course is not perfect but Noven is the place when I will like to get my retirement. I am proud of my company and I am trust on CEOs, upper management and coworkers.

Cons

They are not really downsides but there was not fancy Xtmas parties any more.

More interaction with analysts will improve communication. Management vision is correct just share with us using informal channes as lunch, coffee breakfast or whatever resource enable communication direct from you.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Noven Pharmaceuticals (View Most Recent)

Noven

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at Noven Pharmaceuticals

Pros

It is a growing company and is a good place to start your career. The employees are friendly and cooperative.

Cons

The management is too far removed for the size of the company, often not understanding what happens in their own divisions. The morale and turnover reflect that.

Get involved with your staff, get your hands dirty. It would help the morale and the employee satisfaction on a daily basis.

Great company

Current Employee - Manufacturing Technician
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Technician

I have been working at Noven Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Knowledable supervisor's guidance allow for emploee development, company follows strict FDA standards for a medical device manufacture that deem the company a sucess

Cons

none that I have experienced, the personnel are well trained in a consistent manner and personal grivences are given the appropiate attention.

none