Novetta Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Novetta Solutions

The Best Company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO
Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Novetta Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Small company attitude.
Great Medical Benefits
Great 401k
Really Treat you right.
allow you to grow if you want to

Cons

Not enough positions to allow movement if you want to relocate

Keep treating folks the way you have been. You really make people feel like they are wanted!

14 Other Employee Reviews for Novetta Solutions (View Most Recent)

My favorite place to work in my entire career

Current Employee - Director in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Director in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Novetta Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Novetta Solutions is a wonderful place to start, build, and continue a career. From your first day you get to see the outstanding corporate culture. At orientation I had all of my questions answered, spoke to the CEO, ate lunch with my manager and company execs, and felt like a member of the family.

Novetta has an open door policy and collaborative environment that fosters teamwork and ingenuity. The type of work that Novetta Solutions performs and their products are at the cutting edge - if you want to do great things, Novetta is the place.

I have never seen a company take care of its employees like Novetta Solutions does. Novetta has an Employee Care team that guides employees through their careers and keeps them up to date on new opportunities within the company.

Other great things about Novetta include: one of the best benefits plans anywhere, generous PTO, flexible schedules, really fun company events, excellent corporate communication, and great referral bonuses. Novetta is truly a destination company where you want to come because you can do stuff here that you can't do anywhere else.

Cons

Every company has some room for improvement, but Novetta is always looking for ways to get better. I don't really see any cons from my point of view

Keep doing what you're doing!

Good people, good benefits, good company.

I have been working at Novetta Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a modern company doing very interesting work and growing. And the benefits are much better than other companies I have worked for. Healthcare coverage is paid 88% by the company, and it is a great BCBS plan. The company contributes 5% of my salary to my 401k whether I contribute or not. As far as management goes, it's a good sign that most of Novetta's managers have been working here for a long time. The company definitely tries to listen to employees and improve.

Cons

The company has grown a lot in the last two years, so that creates a constant game of catch up for people trying to keep basic functions running. But so far, so good!

Keep listening and improving!

There are newer employer reviews for Novetta Solutions