Novetta Solutions

www.novetta.com

The Best Company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer  in  Colorado Springs, CO
Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Small company attitude.
Great Medical Benefits
Great 401k
Really Treat you right.
allow you to grow if you want to

Cons

Not enough positions to allow movement if you want to relocate

Keep treating folks the way you have been. You really make people feel like they are wanted!

Other reviews for Novetta Solutions

My favorite place to work in my entire career

Current Employee - Director  in  Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Director in Vienna, VA

Pros

Novetta Solutions is a wonderful place to start, build, and continue a career. From your first day you get to see the outstanding corporate culture. At orientation I had all of my questions answered, spoke to the CEO, ate lunch with my manager and company execs, and felt like a member of the family.

Novetta has an open door policy and collaborative environment that fosters teamwork and ingenuity. The type of work that Novetta Solutions performs and their products are at the cutting edge - if you want to do great things, Novetta is the place.

I have never seen a company take care of its employees like Novetta Solutions does. Novetta has an Employee Care team that guides employees through their careers and keeps them up to date on new opportunities within the company.

Other great things about Novetta include: one of the best benefits plans anywhere, generous PTO, flexible schedules, really fun company events, excellent corporate communication, and great referral bonuses. Novetta is truly a destination company where you want to come because you can do stuff here that you can't do anywhere else.

Cons

Every company has some room for improvement, but Novetta is always looking for ways to get better. I don't really see any cons from my point of view

Keep doing what you're doing!

Great company, listens to employees!

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst/Data QA  in  Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst/Data QA in Arlington, VA

Pros

- Offers incentives
    - Career Growth opportunities
    - Education benefits
    - Competitive salary
    - 401K contributions
    - Decent PTO
    - Flex hours
    - Health benefits 20$ co-pay BCBS
     This company is fairly new and I have been there since the start. Novetta has so much to offer its employees and the workers are never bored.

Cons

Sometimes remote employees don't always get to be a part of events , but when this happens they always make it up to employees.

Keep taking care of your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Novetta Solutions.

Worked for Novetta Solutions? Contribute to the Community!