Novitex

www.novitex.com

POOR PAY, POOR MANAGEMENT

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) Round Rock, TX

ProsPitney Bowes had very good employees working as contractors, but Novitex took over. Now folks are leaving for higher paying jobs and more professional management.

ConsNovitex offer no raises, operate a fear based management environment, and people are in lead positions with no college degrees. Obviously there is little respect for management yet they actually command that you respect them. Be sure to keep all your emails, and keep your mouth shut, there is nothing you can do.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou will loose your contracts with Fortune 500 companies if you don't start respecting the people who work for you as the very heart of the company.

Moving on

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Novitex full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: It beats being jobless Cons: Management doesnt know Management. no raises for 2 years. They… Advice to Senior Management: my advice to management is to help your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Things are falling apart quickly here

Consultant (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

I have been working at Novitex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits and 401(k) matching Cons: Poor top leadership with an increasing amount of pointing fingers and blaming others for the decline of the company and… Advice to Senior Management: At this point, the best thing to do is save as many blue chip… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Novitex.

Worked for Novitex? Contribute to the Community!