Novo Nordisk
www.novonordisk.com Bagsværd, Denmark 1000 to 5000 Employees

Rewarding but sometimes frustrating due to the cyclical nature of sales

Diabetes Care Specialist III (Current Employee)

ProsYou make a difference in the lives of patients and in the treatment of diabetes. You are generally treated well as an employee with great benefits, good pay and decent rewards.

ConsIt can be difficult to be promoted, depending on how aggressive your manager is, and while there is a career tree, the exception seems to be the rule when it comes to being promoted. Exceeding goals is reward by even higher goals and only a small monetary incentive.

good company without recognition

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Novo Nordisk

Pros: the company provide good pay for employee Cons: people can't get fair recognition for their performance, More

Every job like this one has its pros and cons.

DCS II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Novo Nordisk

Pros: Great products, benefits, salary, company vehicle, and retirement. Basically everything materialistic is… Cons: A European Socialistic approach when it comes to performance. it is goal based and everybody has different goals. you are not compared to the region… Advice to Senior Management: Change the Incentive compensation plan and pay the reps who win and beat there competitors and dont deem the reps that you currently reward succesfull… More
There are newer reviews on Novo Nordisk.

Worked for Novo Nordisk? Contribute to the Community!

Novo Nordisk – Why Work for Us?

At Novo Nordisk, we strive to be the world's leading diabetes care company, and each of us takes this vision personally. Our highest priority is the health and well being of people living with diabetes. We respect their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novo Nordisk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Novo Nordisk CEO Lars Rebien Sørensen. All reviews posted anonymously by Novo Nordisk employees.