Novozymes
www.novozymes.com Bagsværd, Denmark 5000+ Employees

internship experience at Novozymes

Intern (Former Employee)
Franklinton, NC

ProsThe company has a good working environment. People are very genuine and open to suggestions. The leadership is very good and they are ready to to dive into dynamic industry.

ConsCompany location is not ideal. Needs to be in any of the metroplex areas. Also they need to work on their brand management. Despite being a good company, very few people recognize the brand.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. I am impressed the way Novozymes shifted their focus to Bio-diesel developments. There is a good potential.

A mixed feeling

I have been working at Novozymes full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Work independently and good work-life balance Cons: Too political and too individualistic. More

I am very satisfied to work with Novozymes

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Novozymes full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good to balance personal and professional life Very good work environment in… Cons: As usually individuality between employees to improve themselves which mean little less… Advice to Senior Management: Managers should have one on one meetings with employeess on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Novozymes.

Worked for Novozymes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novozymes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Novozymes CEO Peder Holk Nielsen. All reviews posted anonymously by Novozymes employees.