Nsoro
www.nsoro.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Very Poor / dissatisfying company to work for

UMTS Construction Manager (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsBenefits, and that's about it.

ConsThe company is going through some major changes. They are a ship without a rudder. It is highly speculative if Nsoro will succeed or fail. Even if it's the former, understand that the culture probably won't change, that it's more important for you to "play the game" than it is to simply excel at your job and let your work do the talking. Recent downsizing eliminated a lot of very smart, hard-working employees and kept more than a few mid-level managers, and once again changed top level managers who are largely the root cause for Nsoro problems in the first place. In a word, "politics." The managers are more interested in doing what they can to save their jobs than they are to provide a roadmap that makes sense or management that nurtures excellence.

It was a very unsatisfying demanding workplace, they do not care about their employees as you are only a number and they feel that they own you 100%, demand and expect 16-18 hrs. a day 24/7.

Too much finger pointing, backstabbing and CYA. Nobody I worked with will take bkame for the problems they cause, and there are many, makes the field employees jobs impossible.

The company I feel will fail, dont be an aid to that fact and hire on with these people, they will lie and scarify your reputation.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo everybody a favor, bail out of the industry.

Not a good one...should have listened to others opinions.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Nsoro

Pros: Good office location which provided a decent commute to work each… Cons: No training provided for jobs within the company. Managers were incompetent and often tried to blame others… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I wouldn't do it again and I wouldn't recommend you do it either

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Louisville, KY

I have been working at Nsoro

Pros: 1. No set hours. 2. Flexibility in how you get the job done as… Cons: 1. 24/7 oncall workplace. 2. Actually getting calls 24/7 including weekends, holidays and vacation. 3. Favoritism by management. 4. Pay differences between men and women. 5.… Advice to Senior Management: Create standards on how things should be done and train the field personnel. Provide and integrate HR support to field - not just in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nsoro.

Worked for Nsoro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nsoro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nsoro CEO Rick Suarez. All reviews posted anonymously by Nsoro employees.