There are newer employer reviews for Nsoro

They lure you in with the great pay in the bad economy,they are predatory and horrible

Former Employee - Project Coordinator  in  Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Nashville, TN

I worked at Nsoro full-time for more than a year

Pros

They will hire anyone that a temp agency can throw their way and then beg for more The pay is good considering our economy is terrible, but like anything that seems too good to be true usually is, that is the case in this place. They keep you as a temp for well over a year, I am over a year here and still a temp. They keep you even when you have no idea what you are doing because they need fresh bodies to scream at, so I guess that is a plus.

Cons

Everything about this company is a "con" If you get sent here from your employment agency choose a new one, because I used Apple One and they sent me here, this is the WORST company to work for in the Nashville area and I will never let them place me again. The management is classless and useless, unless you like being screamed at or hear nothing but screaming for 8 hours a day but the managers, and they scream at everyone not just the temps, there isn't a project coordinator that hasn't been mistreated this week I wonder if they even know that the way they treat people is leaving their company liable for violating workplace laws Abuse int he workplace is a serious thing and I think that we should all get together and file a class action against the abuse that this company as a whole not just Nashville seems ok to subject us to. I think if I were a manager I would be embarrassed to see this and take it seriously because if you are reading this and you think that this is about you, It is most certainly about you. ALL of the project managers and upper management needs to be fired and they need employees that actually know what the word professionalism means. They scream at you and your co workers all day long they treat you like a dog, they block you from being trained unless they deem it as something THEY feel you need which is usually wrong and then they scream at you for messing it up. Its the worst experience I have ever had in my adult life.

FIRE your current Management team and 3/4 of your Project Managers they are worthless, because all they are doing is collecting a paycheck and you are paying them to do so.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Nsoro (View Most Recent)

Just a sad case

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Nsoro full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are some good people working for the company. You will find that many of them take pride in what they do, and they want to do and be the best.

Cons

Management seems confused as to what direction to move the company, they do not communicate at all. And they do not address rumors when asked about them. As an employee you are expected to live for the company.

Worst company I have ever worked for!

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Morrisville, NC
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Morrisville, NC

I worked at Nsoro

Pros

Health benefits and bi-weekly pay check

Cons

Company has no processes in place and the company's one customer dicates who should hold which roles within the region. Empolyees were subject to rude and obnoxious outbursts by senior management.

Corporate office need to write and implement processes to effectively run business.

There are newer employer reviews for Nsoro

Worked for Nsoro? Contribute to the Community!