Nsoro

www.nsoro.com

They lure you in with the great pay in the bad economy,they are predatory and horrible

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsThey will hire anyone that a temp agency can throw their way and then beg for more The pay is good considering our economy is terrible, but like anything that seems too good to be true usually is, that is the case in this place. They keep you as a temp for well over a year, I am over a year here and still a temp. They keep you even when you have no idea what you are doing because they need fresh bodies to scream at, so I guess that is a plus.

ConsEverything about this company is a "con" If you get sent here from your employment agency choose a new one, because I used Apple One and they sent me here, this is the WORST company to work for in the Nashville area and I will never let them place me again. The management is classless and useless, unless you like being screamed at or hear nothing but screaming for 8 hours a day but the managers, and they scream at everyone not just the temps, there isn't a project coordinator that hasn't been mistreated this week I wonder if they even know that the way they treat people is leaving their company liable for violating workplace laws Abuse int he workplace is a serious thing and I think that we should all get together and file a class action against the abuse that this company as a whole not just Nashville seems ok to subject us to. I think if I were a manager I would be embarrassed to see this and take it seriously because if you are reading this and you think that this is about you, It is most certainly about you. ALL of the project managers and upper management needs to be fired and they need employees that actually know what the word professionalism means. They scream at you and your co workers all day long they treat you like a dog, they block you from being trained unless they deem it as something THEY feel you need which is usually wrong and then they scream at you for messing it up. Its the worst experience I have ever had in my adult life.

Advice to Senior ManagementFIRE your current Management team and 3/4 of your Project Managers they are worthless, because all they are doing is collecting a paycheck and you are paying them to do so.

Just a sad case

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Nsoro full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are some good people working for the company. You will find that many of… Cons: Management seems confused as to what direction to move the company, they do not communicate at all. And they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst company I have ever worked for!

Project Manager (Former Employee) Morrisville, NC

I worked at Nsoro

Pros: Health benefits and bi-weekly pay check Cons: Company has no processes in place and the company's one customer dicates who should hold… Advice to Senior Management: Corporate office need to write and implement processes to effectively… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nsoro.

Worked for Nsoro? Contribute to the Community!