NuCO2

There are newer employer reviews for NuCO2

Interesting place to work

Former Employee - Billing Clerk in Stuart, FL
Former Employee - Billing Clerk in Stuart, FL

I worked at NuCO2 full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

One of pros is that soda will always in be in need. The call center was field with excellent hard workers. Everyone is very close here. There are people working there over 15 yrs. Not to much turn over rate there.

Cons

Some supervisors wont have college backgrounds but the workers will.

Management can only be thankful for such a great team working for them. I dont know if they know that or not.

14 Other Employee Reviews for NuCO2 (View Most Recent)

Not bad, not great

Current Employee - TSM in Merica (Indonesia)
    Current Employee - TSM in Merica (Indonesia)

I have been working at NuCO2 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Leadership is actually pretty strong despite the occasional vilification (as often happens in sales). In general, they are a good group of leaders that do care about your success - that way they don't have to search for, hire or train your replacement. Compensation is fair.

Cons

As in any sales position, you are only as good as your most recent performance. Here is it evaluated daily, weekly and monthly. While you are on your own 99% of the time, they do have their ways of micro-managing you. Health benefits are there, but weak.

How fair to the TSM is it if a job is sold, but ops fails to install on-time or properly and the deal falls through? Bad for morale.

i find this company excellent to work for !

Current Employee - Route Driver in Kokomo, IN
    Current Employee - Route Driver in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at NuCO2 full-time (less than an year)

Pros

company sent me to florida to headquarters for training had me a very nice hotel along with brand new car paid for everything. i meet so many employees but all were very out going and helpful. the owner CEO had lunch with me and very down to earth. i find this company to be a blessing . I was a over the road driver 18yrs so i know i found my new home with NUCO2.....

Cons

i work wednesday thru saturday 5pm to 3am . I miss my weekends wish we could rotate schdules . But i can deal with it like i said i was over the road driver been gone any where from 2/15 days at a time....so yes i can handle this lol

like to beable to move up to service tech just never hear about other job openings

There are newer employer reviews for NuCO2