NuSil Technology
www.nusil.com Carpinteria, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Outdate

(Current Employee)

ProsIf you're local to the area.
If you're a new graduate and are looking for an entry level position.
If you're in operations.

ConsCompletely agree with the first reviewer. In this day and age, computer and internet usage for NuSil's own work related research is a huge obstacle.

Pay and benefits are not nearly competitive even-though the company makes millions and the cost of living in Santa Barbara is more expensive than average.

Flexible hours or telecommute don't exist to accommodate families.

Poor selection of some managers and supervisors, in that they don't seem to be held accountable and some are reactionary. Employees are not heard at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementComputer monitoring is excessive and disproportionate.
Employees are not heard at all.

Growth, learning, but low pay and unclear growth

I have been working at NuSil Technology

Pros: The company is growing and improving. Nusil is better than it was 5 years ago and in 5 years it will be better… Cons: The pay is lower than industry average. There isn't a clear career path. The… Advice to Senior Management: Keep changing and improving. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NuSil 1.0 is a joke. I have hope for NuSil 2.0, if the executives can get the dinosaurs to think outside of the box.

Chemist (Current Employee)

I have been working at NuSil Technology full-time

Pros: Good location, steady income, benefits, some genuinely good people that want to improve things and work together. The new suits at the top seem… Cons: Pay is not up to industry standards. Change is slow, lots of problems left over from NuSil 1.0 mainly: micromanaging and retaliation, buzz words… Advice to Senior Management: Upper Management: Keep on your current path, the cream always rises. Start paying your employees a little better. Middle Management: Get out of the stone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NuSil Technology.

Worked for NuSil Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NuSil Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NuSil Technology CEO Richard Allen Compton. All reviews posted anonymously by NuSil Technology employees.