NuVasive
www.nuvasive.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people, excellent product, and free snacks to employees.

Procurement (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsTerrific opportunity to work in leading edge medical technology. People are genuine and dedicated.

ConsI was employed as a student and was let go prematurely because of a budget issue. In a company this large, a budget issue should be managed without sacrificing human capital, if at all possible (but three positions had to be eliminated to correct a deficit from the previous year.)

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoyed my time at NuVasive and would recommend them to someone as an excellent place to work. I am disappointed that my time there was cut short.

outstanding company!

Vice President R&D (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at NuVasive

Pros: solid leadership with outstanding technology Cons: growing pains and recent legal setbacks Advice to Senior Management: listen to management input at all levels Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worst Company I've Ever Worked For

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NuVasive

Pros: Good benefits, gym onsite, good looking building with a cheetah out front, stocks… Cons: Incompetent management, you become a slave to the company, salaried employees are expected to work 10-12 hour days at the office and to… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like human beings instead of robots!!!! You have lost a lot of talented people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NuVasive.

Worked for NuVasive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NuVasive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NuVasive CEO Alexis V. Lukianov. All reviews posted anonymously by NuVasive employees.