Nuance

www.nuance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nuance

This is a great company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Nuance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Exciting cutting edge technology. It has been very stable. with many growth opportunities. Training is available to keep current in both the technical world and the business word. The ability to work remotely allows for a self motivated person to really flourish. It is a mid to large company with the personal management feel of a small company. You do get to know your managers and your team. This allows you to realize the impact you have on the company even though you may work from a remote location.

Cons

I have no complaints after working here for more then 10 years

Keep leading the way.

361 Other Employee Reviews for Nuance (View Most Recent)

Unlimited opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Nuance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for growth, challenging environment and most of all.....the people!!! The company is growing rapidly and they are making good business decisions to keep up the business support in place to accommodate the growth. You can't move forward if you have old processes and are resistant to streamlining processes....you will only end up going backward in the long run. The people genuinely love their job. Pay is comparable to market/area.

Cons

Lots of work but just gotta be ready!! Thanking God for the opportunity....I'm up for the challenge!

Keep listening to the employees.....you'll only keep them on your side.....and remember...you need them!

No Work Life Balance

Former Employee - Finance Analyst
    Former Employee - Finance Analyst

I worked at Nuance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company has great technology. Smart co-workers.

Cons

No work life balance. Expect you have to skip lunch, work overtime, and let go your PTO. The deadline was keeping changing: from 7 weeks to 4 weeks and then they think you should complete in 2 weeks. No explanation, no appreciation. My manager constantly blamed me for her own mistakes. Her mood swings a thousand times a day. One guidance I got from her I can never forget: "You can not use an Excel to examine an Excel. You need to use a calculator."

Open direct and one-on-one communication with your staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Nuance