Nuance

There are newer employer reviews for Nuance

Unlimited opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Nuance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Opportunity for growth, challenging environment and most of all.....the people!!! The company is growing rapidly and they are making good business decisions to keep up the business support in place to accommodate the growth. You can't move forward if you have old processes and are resistant to streamlining processes....you will only end up going backward in the long run. The people genuinely love their job. Pay is comparable to market/area.

Cons

Lots of work but just gotta be ready!! Thanking God for the opportunity....I'm up for the challenge!

Keep listening to the employees.....you'll only keep them on your side.....and remember...you need them!

345 Other Employee Reviews for Nuance (View Most Recent)

This is a great company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Nuance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Exciting cutting edge technology. It has been very stable. with many growth opportunities. Training is available to keep current in both the technical world and the business word. The ability to work remotely allows for a self motivated person to really flourish. It is a mid to large company with the personal management feel of a small company. You do get to know your managers and your team. This allows you to realize the impact you have on the company even though you may work from a remote location.

Cons

I have no complaints after working here for more then 10 years

Keep leading the way.

Fun, rewarding and challenging workplace

Current Employee - Human Resources in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Nuance full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nuance is a true pay for performance environment. Not only was my base and bonus generous for my level of experience, but in the time I have worked at Nuance I have been recognized numerous times for above and beyond performance which has not been the case with my past employers.

Cons

Company politics can be a very big distraction from the business at hand. High level leadership is out of touch from the reality of the employees and the company. When employees get burnt out, the company buys their loyalty to stay instead of improving the overall experience from the very beginning.

Get a pulse on the culture of the company and begin to factor in the internal population when making business decisions. The employees don't need to be the challenge, make them part of the solutions/success and then reward them accordingly.

There are newer employer reviews for Nuance