Nuance

www.nuance.com

I worked for 3 summers as a Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Intern at Nuance.

Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Intern (Former Employee) Burlington, MA

ProsAbility to progress over three summers. I was given the opportunity to take on greater responsibility and leadership roles as I continued to work with the company.

ConsNuance seems to promote from outside the company rather than reward insiders just from what I had seen but not in my personal experience as an intern.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider creating internship positions outside of Compliance to serve as a basis to train future graduates to become future employees in the finance organization, especially in such a dynamic and acquisitive environment.

Nuance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Burlington, MA

I have been working at Nuance

Pros: Work Life Balance is accomadated Cons: Maximum amt of work with minimal staff Advice to Senior Management: Communication at all levels are ideal More

Great As Entry Level

Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) Mahwah, NJ

I worked at Nuance

Pros: Opportunities to learn different areas of the industry Competent Managers Commitment to… Cons: Bad Benefits Demand to work a lot of hours No opportunities for promotion Not flexible with time/working from home Not… Advice to Senior Management: Better benefits, bonuses, and salary raises. Unexpected job cuts are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Nuance.

Worked for Nuance? Contribute to the Community!